OMG I can't believe that tomorrow we will be at the clinic for 12pm to start the process of sperm sharing for reduce costs IVF.....
I don't know who's more nervous.....me or my darling husband. So much is going round in my head from, I hope he can you know *coughs* produce a sample, that they don't knock us back for some reason or another to hoping that it will freeze and defrost ok.....
I know I won't be getting any sleep tonight :o(
I started writing this post with my head full of stuff and now whilst writing it it has all gone :o(
I don't know who's more nervous.....me or my darling husband. So much is going round in my head from, I hope he can you know *coughs* produce a sample, that they don't knock us back for some reason or another to hoping that it will freeze and defrost ok.....
I know I won't be getting any sleep tonight :o(
I started writing this post with my head full of stuff and now whilst writing it it has all gone :o(
No comments:
Post a Comment